Wednesday, September 19, 2007

To copy a file or folder

1.

Open My Documents

If the file or folder you want to copy is not located in My Documents or its subfolders, use Search to find it. To open Search, click Start, and then click Search.

2.

Click the file or folder you want to copy.

3.

Under File and Folder Tasks, click Copy this file or Copy this folder.

4.

In Copy Items, select the drive or folder you want to copy to, and then click Copy.

Note

To open My Documents, click Start, and then click My Documents.

You can copy more than one file or folder at a time.

To select consecutive files or folders, click the first item, press and hold down SHIFT, and then click the last item. To select nonconsecutive files or folders, press and hold down CTRL, and then click each item.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform